Thursday, May 31, 2012

Susan G. Komen vs. Planned Parenthood: The Choice of Politics Over Women's Health

California Abortion - Susan G. Komen vs. Planned Parenthood: The Choice of Politics Over Women's Health.
The content is nice quality and useful content, Which is new is that you simply never knew before that I do know is that I have discovered. Before the unique. It is now near to enter destination Susan G. Komen vs. Planned Parenthood: The Choice of Politics Over Women's Health.

Do you know about - Susan G. Komen vs. Planned Parenthood: The Choice of Politics Over Women's Health

California Abortion ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the true about California Abortion . You read this article for facts about what you wish to know is California Abortion .

How is Susan G. Komen vs. Planned Parenthood: The Choice of Politics Over Women's Health

Susan G. Komen vs. Planned Parenthood: The Choice of Politics Over Women's Health Tube. Duration : 4.25 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from California Abortion . (IMPORTANT: Please read the description below before watching this video.) Even when it comes to people's health, the divisive power of politics can be devastating. (CORRECTION: There is a significant factual error in this video which I must address. Midway through the video I state that there were new rules prohibiting Komen from donating to organizations under federal investigation. I led myself to believe that the government did this. I was 100% wrong. In fact, it was the Komen Foundation itself that implemented this new rule upon itself: www.cbsnews.com This does not necessarily change my overall view on the subject, that Komen somehow caved to political pressure to pull its funds & that we're casting a premature judgment on Planned Parenthood when the government hasn't proven undoubtedly that they abused federal funds. If Komen was in any way uncomfortable with its affiliation with Planned Parenthood, then they should just open up & admit it. Their silence on why they severed their relationship speaks volumes about their reasons for doing this. Anyways, I don't want to give the wrong impression that the government somehow imposed their will upon the Komen Foundation. Komen made the choice on its own, & for better or worse must now face the consequences for their actions. I sincerely apologize for the error.) RELATED LINKS: Komen CEO on Planned Parenthood Rift: www.youtube.com USA Today - Charity pulls plug on Planned Parenthood: yourlife.usatoday.com USA Today ...
I hope you have new knowledge about California Abortion . Where you may offer use in your day-to-day life. And most significantly, your reaction is California Abortion . View Related articles related to California Abortion . I Roll below. I have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Susan G. Komen vs. Planned Parenthood: The Choice of Politics Over Women's Health.


No comments:

Post a Comment